We are currently looking for a full time Apprentice Auto Electrician to join our friendly and high performing team at West Wyalong Machinery Centre. This role is also available to a Qualified Technician looking for a Dual Trade.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings take pride in the knowledge that high quality staff are our major advantage. As a group of leading agricultural dealerships, we have a longstanding policy of attracting and developing only the best.
We provide a structured and comprehensive apprenticeship program and our apprentices and trainees are given the best training and mentor-ship available to become effective and capable team players.
The apprenticeship program is built on the philosophy of structured learning, providing support, direction, guidance and mentorship to each apprentice.
About the role
- Specialise in GPS guidance systems on tractors headers and boom sprays
- Fit new GPS systems to new and old machinery
- Fit accessories to new machinery
- Diagnose and repair electrical systems in farm machinery
- Update software and programming systems in farm machinery
- Heavy Vehicle air conditioning repairs and maintenance
- General Auto Electrical repairs
- Want to add value in everything you do.
- Are driven by a ‘can do’ attitude and strive for excellence.
- Display strong communication skills.
- Value the importance of customer service.
- Work well within a team and take pride in the teams results and their own.
What’s on offer
- Above Award salary.
- All costs associated with Apprenticeship training are covered by the company.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career. advancement in a branch network which spans over eight branches.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.