We are currently looking for a full time PLM Specialist (Southern Region) to join our friendly and high performing team. This position could be based at our Young, West Wyalong or Temora branches.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings 1 are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service. We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Provide specialist advice and support regarding precision farming products as well as repairs and maintenance, start up, running and use of all machines and PLM products.
- Sale of PLM systems across all branches.
- Service, repair and pre-delivery of PLM systems for agricultural and heavy vehicle machinery.
- Provide training and assistance to Salespersons and customers across the group in PLM systems.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence.
- Experience with PLM systems.
- Mechanically minded.
- Well presented.
- Sales orientated with an understanding the importance of customer service.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Willing to continually expand your knowledge of farm machinery and keep up to date with current technologies.
What’s on offer
- Above Award salary.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career.
- Advancement in a branch network which spans over five branches in Central West NSW.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.