We are currently looking for a full time Salesperson to join our friendly and high performing team at our Forbes branch.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW and Tasmania who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service. We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Develop and maintain excellent long-term customer relationships and generate strong machinery sales.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Predicting sales requirements and working with current trends.
- Ordering equipment, monitoring pricing/programs and forecasting.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence.
- Mechanically minded.
- Well presented.
- Sales orientated with an understanding the importance of customer service.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Commitment to seeing the process through from inquiry to sale.
- Willing to continually expand your knowledge of farm machinery and the agricultural industry.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package, including generous salary (not a low base salary with commission) a fully maintained vehicle and mobile phone.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a branch network which spans over eight branches nation-wide.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.