We are currently looking for a full time Technician to join our friendly and high performing team at Temora Truck & Tractor.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW and Tasmania who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service. We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Service, repair and pre-delivery of agricultural, heavy vehicle machinery and earthmoving equipment.
- Mentor, motivate and engage all staff to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Be available for on-site work and after hours on call.
- Hold a vehicle/ automotive trade qualification (light, heavy, agricultural)
- Current forklift license would be an advantage.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence.
- Strong fault finding and repair skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Well presented and customer focussed phone manner.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in an expanding branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.