McPhersons Parts & Service
We are currently looking for a full time Service Leader to join our friendly and high performing team at South West Tractors in Young.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service. We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Organise and coordinate the operations of the service department by leading a team that provides exceptional customer service, and ensures high quality workmanship.
- Mentor, motivate and engage all staff to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Oversee/ Maintain detailed records of service work carried out.
- Supervision of technical work performed, work progress and checking work at completion.
- Hold a heavy vehicle or agricultural trade qualification.
- Current forklift licence would be an advantage.
- Mechanically minded.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Well presented.
- Customer focussed phone manner.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a branch network which spans over eight branches.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.