We are currently looking for a full time Agricultural Technician who specialises in Broadacre Farming to join our friendly and high performing team at McPhersons Parts and Service in Parkes.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW and Tasmania who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Diagnosing, repair and service on agricultural machinery.
- Specialist technician to undertake pre-delivery, repairs and maintenance of broadacre farming equipment, including on-site work.
- Assist in the operation of an efficient service department.
- Maintain a clean and presentable service department.
- Mentor, motivate and engage apprentices to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Accurately record hours of work carried out daily and details of repairs undertaken and parts used.
- Hold a heavy vehicle trade qualification.
- Current forklift license would be an advantage.
- Strong fault finding and repair skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package, including a fully maintained service vehicle and mobile phone.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a branch network which spans over eight branches nation-wide.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.