We are currently looking for a full time Truck Technician to join our friendly and high performing team at our Temora branch.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW and Tasmania who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service. We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Diagnosing, repair and service heavy vehicles and trailers.
- Assist in the operation of an efficient service department.
- Maintain a clean and presentable service department.
- Mentor, motivate and engage apprentices to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Accurately record hours of work carried out daily.
- Record details of repairs undertaken and parts used.
- Hold a heavy vehicle trade qualification.
- Current forklift licence.
- Possess a current HR drivers’ licence.
- Authorised RMS Examiner Qualification would be highly regarded.
- Strong fault finding and repair skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Well presented.
- Customer focussed phone manner.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a branch network which spans over six branches in Central West NSW and two in Tasmania.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
For any enquiries about this opportunity please contact the Branch Leader Tom Harvey on 0458 744 173 or email email@example.com